Total Intake (30):
- Open Merit: 21
- Management quota Seats: 09
- Passed bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years in any stream with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)/equivalent CGPA or as specified by the competent regulatory body from time to time,
- A candidate appearing in the final year examination of Bachelor Degree in March April is eligible to appear for admission to MCA only if he/she furnishes documentary evidence in support of his/her having passed the qualifying examination in full on or before 31st of July, or such other date as may be approved by the admission committee; failing which his/her candidature shall automatically stand cancelled and the seat thus becoming available shall be filled in accordance with the merit.
(The management, however also, selects students under the NRI/Management sponsored/other quota seats as per the regulations prescribed by the AICTE and the State Government)
- All the candidates who have appeared in graduation examination and desirous of seeking admission to the MCA programme shall be required to fill the application form on the below given link.
- The Institution shall conduct its own Entrance Test in case the number of applicants is more than the number of sanctioned intake. Otherwise, admissions shall be granted based on the merit determined by marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- The selection list of candidates, drawn strictly in order of merit, shall be notified as per the admission calendar of MIET as notified from time to time. The selected students shall be required to complete the necessary formalities, depositing the College fee and complete the admission within the prescribed time.
Contact us at:
Model Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kot Bhalwal, Jammu
For admission enquiries contact: 7889395696
Email us at [email protected]
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate
- Marks certificate of each part/semester of the qualifying examination (10+2 or graduation or diploma)
- Provisional Certificate/Degree issued by the School/University/Institution last attended (in original)
- Category Certificate (If applicable) issued by the Competent Authority as per the latest SRO issued by the J&K Govt.
- Anti-Ragging undertakings by all admitted candidates and their parents/ guardians shall have to be furnished.
- Passport Size photographs (12)