Total Intake (120):
- Open Merit: 102
- Management quota Seats: 18
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) or as specified by the competent regulatory body from time to time in the qualifying 10+2 examination.
- A candidate appearing in the 10+2 final examination in March is eligible to seek admission to BBA only if he/she furnishes documentary evidence in support of his/her having passed the qualifying examination in full on or before 31st of July, or such other date as may be approved by the admission committee; failing which his/her candidature shall automatically stand cancelled and the seat thus becoming available shall be filled in accordance with the merit
(The management, however also, selects students under the NRI/Management sponsored/other quota seats as per the regulations prescribed by the AICTE and the State Government).
- All the candidates who have appeared in 10+2 examination and desirous of seeking admission to the BBA programme shall be required to fill the admission application form available on the college website www.mietjammu.in under the admission page https://www.mycamu.co.in/#/mietapln
- The selection list of candidates, drawn strictly in order of merit
Contact us at:
Model Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kot Bhalwal, Jammu
For admission enquiries contact: 7889395696
Email us at [email protected]
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate
- Marks certificate of 10+2 examination
- Provisional Certificate/Degree issued by the School/University/Institution last attended (in original)
- Category Certificate (If applicable) issued by the Competent Authority as per the latest SRO issued by the J&K Govt.
- Anti-Ragging undertakings by all admitted candidates and their parents/ guardians shall have to be furnished.
- Passport Size photographs (12).