- Computer Science and Engineering
Total Intake (09):
- Open Merit: 08
- Management quota Seats: 01
- B.E / B.Tech (in relevant branch of engineering and technology) from an approved institution/University. The minimum marks required for admission is at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)/equivalent CGPA or as specified by the competent regulatory body from time to time.
- MCA /M.Sc (Computer Science / IT / Electronics / Mathematics / Statistics / Physics) in case of M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and allied domains, with atleast 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)/equivalent CGPA or as specified by the competent regulatory body from time to time.
- A candidate appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination in April/May of immediately preceding academic session can also apply for admission to M.Tech only if he/she furnishes documentary evidence in support of his/her having passed the qualifying examination in full on or before 31st of July, or such other date as may be approved by the admission committee; failing which his/her candidature shall automatically stand cancelled and the seat thus becoming available shall be filled in accordance with the merit.
(The management, however also, selects students under the NRI/Management sponsored/other quota seats as per the regulations prescribed by the AICTE and the State Government)
- All the candidates desirous of seeking admission to the M.Tech (CSE) programme shall be required to fill the admission application form available on the college website www.mietjammu.in under the admission page https://www.mycamu.co.in/#/mietapln
- All the candidates seeking admission to M.Tech should have a valid GATE score. The admission shall be strictly based on the score obtained in GATE.
- A merit list shall be prepared thereafter to allot seats and admission shall be based strictly on the basis of merit obtained in GATE and the choice of the students.
- Incase seats remain vacant after exhausting the merit list, admissions shall be granted to students based on their marks obtained in the qualifying examination as per eligibility criteria specified by the competent regulatory body. The seat allotment shall be made strictly based on merit in the qualifying examination
Contact us at:
Model Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kot Bhalwal, Jammu
For admission enquiries contact: 7889395696
Email us at [email protected]
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate
- Marks certificate of each part/semester of the qualifying examination (10+2 or graduation or diploma)
- Provisional Certificate/Degree issued by the School/University/Institution last attended (in original)
- Category Certificate (If applicable) issued by the Competent Authority as per the latest SRO issued by the J&K Govt.
- The certificate of Domicile as per the Jammu and Kashmir Grant of Domicile Certificate (Procedure) Rules, 2020 UT issued by the Competent Authority
- Anti-Ragging undertakings by all admitted candidates and their parents/ guardians shall have to be furnished.
- Passport Size photographs (12).