The Online Application process for Admission to B.E programs at MIET (Autonomous) commenced from May, 2021. The candidates desirous of seeking admission at MIET shall be required to fill the application form on the below given link.
- Computer Science and Engineering [180 seats].
- B.E CSE- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning [60 seats]
- Electronics and Communication Engineering [60 seats].
- Civil Engineering [120 seats].
- Electrical Engineering [30 seats].
- Subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology /Biology / Technical Passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory Vocational subject / Computer Science / Information Technology / Informatics Practices / Agriculture / Engineering Graphics / Business Studies. This eligibility is defined as per guidelines prescribed by the competent regulatory body/bodies and may vary from time to time,
- The minimum pass percentage required for seeking admission to the B.E programme is at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) or as specified by the competent regulatory body from time to time,
- A candidate appearing in the final examination of 10+2 in March-April is eligible for having passed the qualifying examination in full on or before 31st of July, or such other date as may be approved by the admission committee; failing which his/her candidature shall automatically stand cancelled and the seat thus becoming available shall be filled in accordance with the laid down procedure,
- The candidate must possess the certificate of Domicile as per the Jammu and Kashmir Grant of Domicile Certificate (Procedure) Rules, 2020.
(The management, however also, selects students under the NRI/Management sponsored/other quota seats as per the regulations prescribed by the AICTE and the State Government)
- For admission to the B.E programme the college shall consider scores obtained by the candidates in JEE Mains and JKCET conducted by NTA and Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BoPEE) respectively.
- The admission shall be strictly based on the score obtained in these examinations. The order of precedence of the entrance examination shall be JEE Mains followed by scores obtained in JKCET entrance test. A merit list shall be prepared thereafter to allot seats and admission shall be based strictly on the basis of merit obtained in these entrance tests and the choice of the students.
- The management, however also, selects students under the NRI/Management sponsored/other quota seats as per the regulations prescribed by the AICTE and the State Government (5% of Total intake).
Contact us at:
Model Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kot Bhalwal, Jammu
For admission enquiries contact: 7889395696
Email us at [email protected]
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate
- Marks certificate of each part/semester of the qualifying examination (10+2 or graduation or diploma)
- Provisional Certificate/Degree issued by the School/University/Institution last attended (in original)
- Category Certificate (If applicable) issued by the Competent Authority as per the latest SRO issued by the J&K Govt.
- The certificate of Domicile as per the Jammu and Kashmir Grant of Domicile Certificate (Procedure) Rules, 2020 UT issued by the Competent Authority
- Anti-Ragging undertakings by all admitted candidates and their parents/ guardians shall have to be furnished.
- Passport Size photographs (12).