The Placement cell at MIET has been operational for the last Eight years to facilitate the placements and summer internship of the pre-final/final year students. The Cell has been successful in achieving good success rate in generating employability for the students in the region.
Providing excellent placement opportunities for MIET students is a prime objective of the placement cell. The cell strives hard to reach out to prospective employers and develop mutually beneficial linkages. The placement process is completely transparent, professionally managed and flexible in meeting the needs of the potential employers. The institute has several skill development programmes in place to improve the "industry-readiness" of its students. These programmes are offered through linkages with industry leaderslike IBM, Cisco, EMC and Miscrosoft leading to the creation of a pool of industry-certified students who can hit the ground running in any job, adding significant value to the employer. Add to this the institute focus on developing holistic personalities of its students through a wide-variety of specialied programmes, events and activities ensures that every MIET student is primed to exceed the expectations of all future employers.
Best Practices @MIET Placement Cell
- Skill Development Matrix in place for students
- Industry-readiness through focused programmes
- Only EMC Academy in J&K offering courses on Storage and Cloud. All students of CS/IT and MCA covered
- Only Cisco Networking Academy training students on Core Networking Technologies.
- Only IBM Center of Excellence in J&K offering intensive trainings and hands-on projects on Mobility and Cloud. All CS/IT/MCA students covered
- Detailed performance profile of students with in-depth analytics on performance and skills
- Verified and Authenticated Resumes of each student (first in country)
- Strong Alumni Connect with Alumni Mentors for current students