Outcomes of the programme
An MBA programme is a potential gateway to a rewarding corporate career in diverse domains or a high-impact entrepreneurial start-up or even forays into academia/social ventures. Budding managers who are desirous of success and winning irrespective of chosen career path should consider enrolling for MBA @ MIET. Prospective students who are willing to work extended hours in the quest for excellence are especially welcome to experience the best MBA programme in J&K.
The MBA Programme at MIET is characterized by a dynamic environment for budding managers. At MIET students are asked to pool in their talents, experience and dedication in an intensive two year “Transformation Programme”. Students are also encouraged to challenge their assumptions, acquire new skills, examine unfamiliar possibilities, imagine opportunities and above all to assume responsibilities for themselves. Come and experience a refreshing unique take on management at MIET.
|Maj. Gen. (Retd.) Prof. S. K Sharma, AVSM, is the Director Academics at MIET. He has over 36 years of rich management and leadership experience in the Indian Army. He holds a PG degrees from IISc, Bengaluru & Osmania University.|
|Brig. (Retd) Prof. P.N Sharma has been serving as Head of School of Management, MIET since 2007. He has had a distinguished career spanning 35 years in the Indian Army. He holds an MBA degree from Osmania University and B.E from NIT Srinagar.|
- Highly qualified, experienced & dedicated faculty.
- Excellent infrastructure & facilities.
- Visiting faculty from the industry & leading academic institutions.
- Excellent Placement Services, with 90% placements achieved year-over-year (100% in 2015).
- Invited Lecture Series providing platform for distinguished speakers to interact with students.
- State-of-the-art computing facilities with wi-fi connectivity.
- Fully automated library and subscription to quality online/ print journals.
- AICTE sponsored Industry-Institute Partnership Cell(IIPC) and Enterpreneurship Development Cell (EDC) in place.
- Regular Industrial tours & visits.
- Value-Added programmes & personality development programmes on offer.
- Membership of Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) for greater industrial opportunities.
- MoU with MSME for Entrepreurship Development and Financial Support to MBA students.
- 100% students provided summer internships with leading Companies.