The Internal Quality assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the MIET Campus since 2012 at the instance of the National assessment and accreditation Council (NAAC) as a post accreditation quality sustenance measure. The NAAC proposes that every accredited Institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC has become a part of an Institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in overall performance of the Institutions. The IQAC has made a significant and meaningful contribution in the post-accreditation phase of the Institution. During the post-accreditation period, the IQAC will channelize all efforts and measures of the Institution towards promoting its academic excellence.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the entire operations of the Institution.
- To ensure stakeholders connected with higher Education, namely parents, teachers, staff, would be employers, funding agencies and society in general, of its own quality and probity
IQAC works continuously for the delivering benefits for all stakeholders in the campus by ensuring:
- To ensure a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and internalization of the quality culture NAAC for Quality and Excellence in Higher Education.
- To promote measures for the functioning of the Institution towards quality enhancement through initialization of quality culture and Institutionalization of best practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve Institutional functioning.
- To act as a dynamic system for quality changes in the Institution.
- To build a better internal communication
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/ parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Institution.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related processes of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.