- Companies are invited through e-mail and phone calls. A hard copy of The Brochure is also sent for the same purpose.
- Companies interested in recruiting MIET students must fill up the Job Announcement Form (Response Sheet), indicating that they have accepted the Policy and the placement procedure adopted by the Placement Cell. Information gathered through the medium of the Response Sheet is as follows:
a. The declaration of a compensation package.
b. Confirmation of campus visit, and preferred dates.
c. The procedure to be followed during the campus recruitment drive.
d. The Job Profile(s) & designation(s) offered.
- The company/organization should confirm or negotiate their dates with the Cell.
- Pre-placement talks are held at the institute during which the companies shall make presentations about their operations and job profile(s) offered.
- The company is required to furnish the final list of selected students soon after the completion of the selection procedure, on the company's letter-head, duly signed. We register a job against the selected students and thereafter they may or may not be allowed to appear for other companies' interviews, as per the Placement Policy.
- The company shall send, or hand over the offer letter only to the Placement Office/Officer within a set time-frame and with mutual understanding.